Shilajit PurBlack Resin (SOLD OUT)
|View All Products|
Product Code: PBS101
Third Party Product - Dietary Supplement
Golden Lotus Botanicals is pleased to offer the world's most incredible Shilajit product, PurBlack - backed by state of the art scientific research and exceptional Quality Control and processing methods.
We rarely carry other people's products, but when we do, it is because they are beyond amazing!
PurBlack Shilajit is one such treasure. It represents the pinnacle of Ayurved's most precious and renowned substances. You just have to try it to experience it.
- Pürblack Live Resin stands apart from all premium Shilajit. Pürblack is the third-generation genuine Mineral Pitch, also known as Shilajit, Moomiyo, Salajeet, etc. This resin is made under an improved, patent-pending, low temperature, high purity refining process, which permits Pürblack to uniquely retain the broad range of naturally occurring constituents.
What is Shilajit?
- Shilajit (pronounced “shee-lah-jeet”) is known by different names in different cultures and areas, including silajit, mumie, mumijo, and momia. Shilajit and Moomiyo are the most commonly used ones describing the same substance. It is a pale brown to blackish-brown resin, with a characteristic strong odor and taste. Its consistency varies, but is most commonly thick, resinous and almost tar-like, particularly when it has been processed for human use. It is a naturally-formed organic-mineral complex, compounded of many biologically active substances.
How is the Resin used holistically?
- In many traditional holistic systems, in particular Ayurveda, as well as conventional Eastern European medicine, Shilajit is considered to be a supreme healing substance. Traditionally it was used to support overall health, but also used in combination with other herbal formulations, to increase their efficacy.
Why does it cost so much?
- Genuine Mineral Pitch is scarce and highly sought after. Over 97% of "Shilajit" products on the US and world markets are imitation products. There is only a handful of companies in the world which manufacture verifiably genuine resin (a.k.a. Shilajit, Moomiyo, mineral pitch).
- Authenticity and efficacy of Pürblack justifies the value of the product. It is a genuine, latest generation resin, which is sold in a natural form and never powder or pills.
What are the benefits?
- Shilajit’s many beneficial properties have been known to humanity for centuries. Traditionally, practitioners used Shilajit to tone and strengthen the body. Today, modern science is actively researching this substance, confirming and validating much of the knowledge of the properties holistic practitioners have known and used from antiquity. Shilajit’s well-established benefits extend over a wide range, from its potent antioxidant properties, to its use as a whole body wellness support.
Pürblack Shilajit is one of a new class of superfoods called Biogenic Catalysts, which naturally assist the body in reaching its maximum potential.
Our pure, live resin does this by means of:
- Significantly increasing antioxidant potential and action
- Supporting Immune wellness
- Maintaining enzymatic systems in a highly active state
- Supporting healthy cognitive and hormonal systems wellness
- Accelerating protein and nucleic acid synthesis
- Supporting energy production within the body
|Info: Price includes Free Shipping within USA and to countries where postage can be tracked and insured.|
|Ingredients: Pürblack Live Resin (a.k.a mineral pitch, shilajit, moomiyo, salajeet)|
|Suggested Use: How much should I take?
The amount of PürBlack you should take each day depends upon two factors: your body’s weight, and its need (because of depletion) for the nutrients available from the shilajit resin. Generally, an effective daily dose will be between 0.1 and 0.5 gram.
Following are minimum recommended doses for adults, based on body weight.
Under 150 lbs – 0.1 gram
150-175 lbs – 0.2 gram
175-195 lbs – 0.3 gram
Over 195 lbs – 0.4 gram
It is a good idea to experiment, to find your ideal serving size. Start with the minimum dose for your weight (according the table just above) for about five days. Then gradually increase the dose, up to a maximum of 0.5 gram. Observe your results as you make these increases, noting the amount which seems to produce the best results. Now go back to that optimum daily amount (if you have gone above it) and stick to it, with this exception: For one week out of each month, use only the minimum daily serving size that corresponds to your weight, according to the table above.
As described in the material in our Instructions section, the simplest way to measure your serving is to estimate, relative to the size of a pea. For greater accuracy, we recommend using a precision scale. These are available from most pharmacies and even from kitchen equipment companies.
Is it safe for kids?
Yes, it is. The recommended serving for children are lower than those for adults, and are based on the child’s age:
From 3 months to 1 year: 0.01-0.02 grams daily
From 1 to 9 years: 0.05 grams daily
From 9 to 14 years: 0.1 gram daily
Because of the small amounts involved, we recommend use of a precision scale for measuring children’s dosages.
|Cautions / Contraindications: *These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.|